Leerink Swann has attained its position as the most knowledgeable healthcare investment bank by employing the most driven and passionate healthcare investment professionals. We maintain this position by hiring talented individuals with the energy, abilities, drive and collaborative spirit to further our clients' success.
Because of our exclusive focus on healthcare, the Leerink Swann team has unmatched access to the resources and support necessary to maximize their individual growth and their contributions to the organization.
Our professionals come from diverse backgrounds and hold top-tier credentials from leading financial, corporate, medical and academic institutions. We all share the common desire to achieve the highest level of success for our clients. We use our abilities and acumen to help our clients prosper and pave the way for innovations that improve human health. To achieve these goals, we live by these core values:
- Client-focus - We are in a relationship business, and so our clients' needs must be at the forefront of our behavior and decisions.
- Expertise - We are a learning organization committed to the deepest understanding of the healthcare industry in order to be a premier and indispensable advisor to our clients.
- Professionalism - We conduct ourselves with integrity and accountability, creating confidence among colleagues, employees and clients.
- Respect - We embrace a diversity of ideas, cultures, ethnicities and backgrounds, and treat all stakeholders with consideration and dignity.
- Meritocracy - We recognize and reward individuals based on demonstrated ability, accomplishment and commitment to carrying out our mission: Using our unique abilities and exclusive insights to enhance the fortunes of our clients and pave the way for innovations that improve human health.
Who We Seek
Ideal candidates have backgrounds in and passions for medical, scientific and/or business disciplines combined with the desire to use knowledge and experience to provide high-impact services to clients. Candidates should have an entrepreneurial spirit and an interest in teamwork and collaboration.
We offer substantial growth opportunities and a competitive benefits and compensation package.
Join Our Team
Preview a list of our open positions. If you do not see an appropriate position, but are passionate about the healthcare industry, please contact us at email@example.com for future opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employment
We are committed to equal opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or status as a disabled or Vietnam-era Veteran in employment.