MEDACorp Compliance Structure
MEDACorp's rigorous compliance procedures are shaped by securities laws and regulations, and industry best practices. They are supported by our experienced internal compliance team and proprietary systems.
MEDACorp's Terms and Conditions
- All MEDACorp members sign the Terms and Conditions which are structured to ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations and prohibit the disclosure of material, non-public information.
Verbal / Online Disclosures
- Prior to all MEDACorp interactions, all members of the network are reminded not to share any confidential information during any interaction.
Compliance Training and Support
- To assist MEDACorp clients and consultants in the need to protect confidential information, we have prepared a list of frequently asked questions to provide specific guidance concerning situations arising out of clinical trials.
- As part of the on-boarding process, compliance officers meet with newly hired network staff employees to outline the obligations and issues particular to individuals employed by a broker-dealer. The Firm's attorneys conduct both periodic and annual compliance meetings with the network staff and regularly circulate information relevant to their activities.
- MEDACorp Client Support and Compliance groups educate network members about our compliance and disclosure policies.
Dedicated Compliance Team
- MEDACorp’s client support group includes seasoned legal and compliance professionals experienced in financial services. Available at all times, the compliance team provides assistance to members of the network and clients.
- MEDACorp uses a proprietary system, which tracks and manages all MEDACorp interactions to ensure compliance standards are met.