Leerink Swann Institutional Sales and Trading has been recognized as a premiere provider of healthcare research and execution services.
We strive to be the most important provider of healthcare research and execution services to our clients. Our award-winning research department's exclusive focus on healthcare provides our experienced sales team with a deep knowledge of the sector and positions them to provide unique insights upon which our clients can make informed investment decisions. This singular focus also enhances the trading desk's ability to provide high-quality execution.
Awards and Honors
The Leerink Swann Institutional Sales and Trading Group was recognized with the following awards and honors among all Wall Street firms:
2010 Greenwich Survey
- Ranked #1 Best Sales Support in the Healthcare Sector
2008, 2007 Institutional Investor magazine
- Ranked #1 Healthcare Sales Force
- Healthcare equity investment research - independent, leading-edge research covering biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, biomedical technologies, devices, diagnostics and healthcare services.
- MEDACorp Network – customized services from MEDACorp's network of professionals that supply first-hand knowledge and insights to healthcare sectors, companies and products to help institutional, venture capital and corporate clients make informed investment decisions.
- Public and Private Equity Offerings – offerings through our Investment Banking group, clients invest in leading-edge companies that shape the future of healthcare.
- Roundtable Events – an exclusive series spotlighting the most promising healthcare and life sciences sectors and companies. Leerink Swann analysts and MEDACorp consultants lead expert panels designed to equip investors with valuable insights augmenting their decision making.
Our trading desk offers complete institutional trade execution capabilities on all major exchanges.
Contact the Leerink Swann Trading Desk
(800) 947-7525 (Boston)
(212) 277-6100 (New York)
(415) 905-7400 (San Francisco)
Leerink Swann (NASDAQ market maker identification: LEER) makes markets in over 350 NASDAQ equities, both within and outside of the healthcare sector.